Terms & Conditions and Important Information
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland and the United Kingdom.
Active Living with Yoga website users and class participants should be aware that yoga and yoga therapy are not substitutes for medical diagnosis or treatment. Yoga practice is not recommended and may even not be safe for people with certain medical conditions. Participants assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which they may incur through participation.
Class participants must always make sure that Lindsay Bunch is made aware of any health issues which might affect yoga practice such as injuries, chronic conditions, specific treatments or surgery.
Again, if you are in doubt as to your fitness to practise yoga, make sure to consult your doctor in advance.
Remember that all yoga practice includes some physical activity. As with any other physical activity, the risk of injury cannot be entirely eliminated. If participants experience any pain or discomfort, they should take note, adjust their posture and ask for support from the teacher.
Individuals bear sole responsibility for deciding whether to practise yoga with Active Living with Yoga and in doing so they agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims now or in future against Lindsay Bunch. In case of any doubt about health or fitness to practise yoga, it is essential to consult a doctor or other recognised health professional.